This is a great opportunity for an administrative professional who lives and breathes customer service. If you are high energy, enthusiastic, assertive and possess strong communication and organization skills, we’d love to meet you. We are looking for someone with a friendly, compassionate and service-oriented nature.
To recap….we are looking for someone who…
- Is high energy, assertive, has a positive attitude and is a team player
- Has a proven track record in customer service excellence
- Is super-organized and able to prioritize in a busy work environment while juggling multiple and changing priorities.
- Is an excellent communicator with advanced verbal and written English skills
- Is deadline oriented, while maintaining great attention to detail
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel. Experience with project management software would be helpful
- Is punctual, reliable and flexible
- Has a clean driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- High school
- College diploma/certificate
- Required experience:
- Customer service: 2 years
- Office environment: 2 years
- Clean Driver’s license
As the Project Administrator, you will be assisting the Project Manager in the acquisition of permits and municipal/regional permissions required for the construction of clients’ custom homes. We are looking for an assertive articulate individual who takes on new tasks with enthusiasm and a positive attitude. There will be other administrative tasks assigned as needed. Your first task will be to create a tracking system to keep projects focussed on task and on time. Potential for growth.
Hours of Work: 9am – 5pm
Competitive entry-level salary with Group Life/Health/Dental after 90 days.
David Small Designs welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.